Sunday, November 16, 2014

proposal Expansion essay

The mini essay i have chosen to expand is essay one Men's Men and Women's women. what makes this essay a good idea to expand is that their are four different aspects to look upon and i have only written about one so far. The three aspects i will be looking upon are men's men, womens men, and womens women. I will be going more in detail about each idividual apspect are writting about diffrent advertisments for each one. This time I will be trying to be clear about my examples as i didn't make my first one very clear that it left questions about how it was related to the subject.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way that you are going to expand on the essay. I think that you should have specific examples of each of the different categories. I personally believe that it will make your overall claim a lot stronger. Whether it be a TV commercial or an advertisement in a magazine, the example will make it easier for the reader to understand the point that you are trying to get across. I wish you the best of luck with your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we are writing on the same thing! I think with the four different analysis that were giving in Craig's article are really going to expand the essay. Just be very specific with the claim, for each example. With all the advertisements we have surrounding us shouldn't be hard. For example its football season and there is a lot of advertisements going on for analysis Men's Men. Not only football season but holidays, and we know how much consumers are trying to sale their products. Good luck on your essay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you will be expanding your essay because you will not only be talking about one of the categories of Craig's article, but you will also be analyzing all four. Just make sure you write specific examples from advertisements and explain them as well. Good luck (:

    ReplyDelete